- Removed Convert button
- Removed CE button
- Added long press functionality to Clear button
- Clear button long press now removes text entries
- Each time a value is added to the text, the conversion is updated
- All numbers are formatted according to value type
- Binary: Values are grouped into 4 bits
- Octal: Values are grouped into 3 digits or 9 bits (e.g. 13672 = 13 672)
- Decimal: Commas are automatically instered every 10^3 digits (e.g. 10000=10,000)
- Hex: Values are grouped into 4 digits or 16 bits
- Numbers are automatically converted when 'Base Number Type:' 'Convert To:' type is changed in the respective fields
- Inputs of length 0 show as "" in text fields
- Various algorithm optimizations
- New Icon!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
This update is a decent update. I changed a lot of things. Here's the long list:
Friday, October 29, 2010
Sorry that it has been so long since an update has been put out. Anyway...
I did a few minor changes:
I did a few minor changes:
- Decreased the font size of the entry field labels
- Fixed the way 32 bits of binary is displayed with binary in the entry field and result field. 32 bits of binary will now correctly display 2 lines of 16 bits.
- Changed to default theme to be Black with No Title Bar
On another note, I will be releasing a Binary Calculator here soon. I have a few things left to implement like parentheses handling and menu options.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Here are the changes in the new update:
- Added the octal number system to the list of base types and conversion types. Octal currently has an input limit of 14 digits.
- Anchored the Clear, Clear Entry, and Convert button to the top right corner of the screen.
- Extended the maximum value of decimal and hexadecimal inputs to 12 digits each.
- When displaying binary values, text will be displayed in groups of four bits for easier readability.
- Fix the way ads fit in with the whole layout. Ads are now fixed to be stationary at the bottom of the screen and the program fits in ScrollView.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
There are a few minor changes I made:
- Lowered the width of the Convert button, C, and CE.
- Increased the width of the Entry field and result field.
- Increased the limit of binary input to 32 bits.
- Increased the limit of decimal input to 11 digits.
- Increased the limit of hex input to 10 digits.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
I did some more layout changes to support multiple screens sizes and dpi. Here are the changes:
- Added small screens to the list of supported screens.
- Disabled landscape orientation when rotating the screen or pulling out a slide keyboard.
- Removed the application title from the top of the screen under the Notifications Bar.
- Button width is now scaled with screen dpi. Input buttons now use up to total width of the screen.
- Set the default Base Type to be binary and the default Convert To Type to be decimal. Binary keys have been enabled when the program loads.
- Changed the way the program handles having the same Base Type and Convert To Type. If both types are the same, the program now displays the input value in the result box when Convert is clicked.
- Added AdMob to the bottom of the screen